Terms & Conditions
The following is a summary of our terms & conditions. Our full terms & conditions are available upon request.
- All products must be paid for in full before being dispatched.
- All products are delivered flat packed unless stated otherwise and will require assembly by you.
- You must assemble and use all equipment as per the guidelines in the user manual.
- By purchasing from this website, you agree to our conditions of delivery. See: DELIVERY.
- By purchasing from this website, you agree to our Returns and Exchange policy. See below.
- Delivery will be made to the address specified in the Order Confirmation unless we are otherwise instructed.
- We will take all reasonable steps to deliver your order to you on or before the specified delivery time. However, we cannot be held liable for delays caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control (such as but not limited to Force Majeure events).
- We shall be under no liability to the customer for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims in respect of: (a) any defect arising from wilful damage, negligence, failure to follow instructions for the use of the products (whether oral or in writing); (b) misuse or alteration of the products without our approval; (c) arising from any customer material supplied by you which is incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, out of sequence or in the wrong form, or any other fault of the customer.
- Buzzoola Ltd will not be responsible or liable for direct, indirect, or consequential losses arising out of or relating to the use of its products or damages with respect to any loss of property, revenue, profits, enjoyment of use, nor for any costs of removal or installation of its products.
- All new equipment sold by Buzzoola321 is covered by a minimum 12-month replacement parts warranty. See WARRANTY for details.
- Unless stated otherwise the products displayed on the Buzzoola321 website are designed for home use and carry a home use only warranty. Use of this equipment in a non-domestic environment will render any warranty null and void unless the equipment description states it is suitable for commercial use.
- Our products should meet or exceed your expectations. However, if you are dissatisfied with your order, the products delivered to you are incomplete or you have received incorrect products, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us of the problem as soon as is reasonably possible. Please follow our contact and refund procedure in this instance.
- The entire contents of this site, including all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights it contains, including the use of the name “Buzzoola 321” is the sole property of Buzzoola Ltd. You are permitted to copy, transmit and to use such material only for ordering products from this site, but you not are entitled to copy, reproduce, transmit, display in public, create derivative works from or otherwise commercially exploit such material.
We understand that there are good reasons why you may wish to return an item that you have purchased online. Our priority is your satisfaction and we will always try to resolve any problems as quickly and as pleasantly as possible.
IMPORTANT: You should retain the original packaging material for at least 14 days in case you need to return your goods. Items being returned for a refund or exchange must be in their original box with all packing materials, parts and accessories included. We cannot accept goods returned in non-original packaging.
14 DAY MONEY BACK POLICY
We offer a no fuss 14 Days Money Back Returns Policy should you wish to return or exchange an item for whatever reason within 14 days of delivery. However, the following important conditions apply to this policy:
- You are under a statutory duty of care to look after the unwanted goods in your possession and any products that are to be returned under this policy must be kept in an ‘as new’ condition, with all original packing, parts and accessories included.
- You must contact us by email: email@example.com within 14 days of delivery to inform us of your wish to return the item for refund or exchange. We will then issue you with a Return Authorisation Number and the return address details.
- The returned goods must be received at Buzzoola Ltd within 10 days of you receiving the RAN.
IMPORTANT: We are unable to accept responsibility for returns received without a Return Authorisation Number.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
IMPORTANT: For your protection, we advise that when arranging the return of an item that you insure it for the full amount of the invoice plus postal or shipping charges. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be responsible for returned items lost or damaged whilst in transit.
- Any free of charge items received when purchasing the returned product(s) must also be returned or paid for in full.
We aim to issue refunds within a few days of the item being returned, but we guarantee your refund will be issued within 7 days of receipt at Buzzoola Ltd subject to all conditions having been met.
If you cancel your order after it has been shipped but not yet received or you refuse to accept the delivery you will be responsible for the return delivery charges to Buzzoola Ltd. However, if you refuse to accept delivery of your order because it has arrived damaged you will not be charged for its return.
GOODS DELIVERED WITH FAULTS
Goods that are delivered damaged or faulty may be returned for a replacement or refund within 14 days of delivery. All the above conditions apply with the exception that you will not be charged for the return subject to our engineers inspecting and verifying that the item is faulty. You will then be issued with a refund, replacement or an alternative item, at your choice, following inspection of the returned item.
This policy was last modified on 28/09/2017.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website or place an online order. You will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, billing and shipping address and phone number.
- What we use this information for
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you, the customer.
- To send you periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please inform us directly or click on the unsubscribe link provided on the email and follow the instructions.
- How we protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server and all supplied sensitive/credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. It is then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. These persons are required to keep the information confidential. SSL encryption is virtually unbreakable and Buzzoola Ltd have never experienced any instance of credit card fraud resulting from information passed to us. At no time are your credit card details ever stored on our servers.
Cookies are small text files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow this). This enables the site or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information. The cookies we use keep track of items in your shopping basket and enhance your ability to navigate around our website.
If you wish to place an order on our website you will need to have cookies enabled. If you do not have cookies enabled the site will allow you to view product pages but you will then need to place your order over the telephone.
Our cookies do not harm your computer and we do not store any personally identifiable information including credit card details in any of our cookies. We only store information that will be used to improve user experience, site performance as well as detect and resolve errors. We may on occasion record information regarding how you are accessing our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers where appropriate.
Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
All computers can decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your specific browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of our website.
- 3rdParty Cookies
When using our website, you may encounter cookies from 3rd parties that aren’t directly related to Buzzoola Ltd. Examples of this include embedded content and other types of media. Please note that we do not have direct control over these cookies and encourage you to check the 3rd party’s website for specific details about their cookies and privacy policies. Similarly, if you choose to ‘share’ ‘like’ or use other links to social media, these websites may send cookies to your computer. We also do not have direct control over these cookies and encourage you to check the 3rd party’s website for specific details about their cookies and privacy policies.
- Managing Cookies
As there are so many browsers available for different types of computers, we recommend checking your browsers documentation or online help for information on checking, enabling and disabling cookies.
- Do we disclose information to 3rd parties?
No. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to 3rd parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Buzzoola Ltd requires those 3rd parties to keep this information confidential. We may also share your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Your Consent
Buzzoola Ltd, Unit 17, Bushell Business Estate, Lester way, Wallingford, Oxon OX10 9DD. Tel: 01491 834165. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org